Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just how much dry information can you handle????

OK....my brain hurts! Did you know to pass your realtor's exam you have to know a little bit of conveying. With base and median lines, etc.... and geometry and algebra? Not to mention loans. I figured you would have to know the contracts that you would be using, but....? As they tell me, I won't use half of this stuff. Makes me feel like I am in high school all over again. Hopefully this will all work out. But for now....my brain hurts. LOL

2 comments:

The Random One said...

And everyone says that you never use algebra...

Pshhht. WRONG.

Anna said...

Actually, from what I am hearing, it is just like high school. I need to know it to pass the test and will never actually use it on the job. :) I imagine that I would use it if I went into selling land instead of housing though.