Monday, October 13, 2008

STRESS

OK, I know I am so NOT alone in this...
I take a big breath and try to relax. I went to the doctor finally, told her what is going on...feeling tired a Lot, getting very frustrated in trying to get my life back. So, what comment does she have for me....do you have feelings of hurting yourself or not feeling like you are worthy of living? O-O...WHAT???? NO, I am pissed off that I can't do the things I want to do because I have NO ENERGY!!!! I want to live! Not to be some big blob! So, I see she rights..wait for it.....Acute reaction to stress on my form.... Well, I guess she doesn't think that anyone should have any feelings on fighting for their health and getting frustrated after fighting for oh....about three years intensively. I finally get to go to an Endocrinologist! I sure hope he is good. My Dr. did run some blood test that came back extremely weird. I have the lowest cholesterol in my entire life (I have type II which is a liver dysfunction that is hereditary, my numbers have NEVER been below 300) My TSH (some sort of thyroid stimulating thinging mabob was lower than ever and I am on meds for thyroid. I sure hope I can get this all straightened away. After all I am not getting any younger or any more patient! Hufp

Well all, sorry this couldn't be a more fun and positive post. But it is what it is...wish me luck!

1 comments:

Lenora said...

If posts were all positive, I would GAG!...Blogs are great for venting :D

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through an hope you can find a Doctor to LISTEN to you and help you out!
Hang in there and don't give up :D